First Tennessee Bank was founded in the year 1865 in Memphis, Tennessee. The bank is part of First Horizon National Corporation group of companies. It is concentrated on offering premium financial service daily via its network of statewide locations and also around the region. It is one among the reputed financial institutions in USA. There are 178 branches present for the bank and its assets are over $25,034,521 as of December, 2015.The bank has more than 4000 employees.
The bank ranks 14 in the list of oldest National Banks in the country. First Tennessee Bank offers services to businesses and individual consumers. The bank focuses on customer satisfaction and services and has the highest rates of customer retention in the United States. The customer base of the bank provides the largest share of deposit in four metropolitan regions of Tennessee, which has 5 major areas in total.
Since 2004, the bank offers wealth management, real estate and commercial banking services. First Tennessee Bank took over all 12 branches of Mountain National Bank in the year 2013. The bank acquired Trust Atlantic Bank in the year 2015. The services offered via its wealth management section include retirement, investments, trusts, insurance, estate planning and financial planning.
First Tennessee Bank Login Steps
Here are the steps required for successfully logging into the personal banking services offered by First Tennessee Bank online.
- Visit the secure website of the bank at https://www.firsttennessee.com
- Click on the login feature present on the top right corner of the home page of the website.
- Enter the User Name and secure password you had created during registration process. Click on the, ‘Login’ option present under the username and password.
- You will be required to enter verification code, if you had chosen the 2 step authentication process. The verification code, which is highly secure, will be sent to the mobile number you had entered while registering for online banking or to the email ID you had provided.
- Once you enter the verification code in the box provided, the login process will be complete and you can now start using the personal banking service provided by the bank. You can do transaction, view statements and other activities based on the access level you are permitted to.
As one of the most trusted and contemporary banks in the country, First Tennessee Bank supports banking online and offers customers easy and convenient banking facilities. To enjoy the online banking services offered by First Tennessee Bank, you have to register for the service.
Mobile App Login Guide
First Tennessee Bank login can be done also on iOS and Android devices ensuring account holders can avail the services offered by the bank anytime and from anywhere. Here are the steps for First Tennessee Bank login via mobile app
- For users with Android devices, the mobile app is available at Google Play store for download. For iOS users, the application can be downloaded at iTunes store.
- Once download is complete, install the app in your smart device and open it. Enter User Name and Mpin for logging in. You will have to enter the OTP (one time password). The OTP will be sent to the registered Email id or mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- If you have not registered your mobile number, contact the customer care service at the bank. You may have to wait for some time for the activation by the bank.
- Once your device is registered successfully, you can conduct any number of transactions and other services offered by the bank via its mobile banking services.
How to Enroll to First Tennessee Bank?
Here are the steps to complete to register with the online banking services offered by First Tennessee Bank.
- Online banking registration has to be done manually. If you have not chosen online banking when you had opened an account with the bank, you have to visit the bank and fill in the online banking request form.
- Once the registration process is completed, you will receive a mail with the Username and password. The password is a temporary one which you have to change immediately on receiving the mail.
- On receiving the mail, you should use the login guide given below to login to the account you have with the bank.
Registration for First Tennessee Bank login ID can also be done on the First Tennessee Bank website. You need the number on your ATM card, PIN and primary account and the amount you deposited last. You should also provide your Social Security Number and email address. The process will be completed in just 5 minutes.
For queries, feedback and comments you can email the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issues related to stolen or lost debit cards, credit cards and checks, identity theft and fraudulent transactions are immediately attended to when contacted at the customer support service at 800-382-5465. Sensitive information such as issues related to transaction information, social security numbers, usernames, passwords, account balance and account numbers can also be resolved by using the contact number.
165 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Bank working hours: Monday to Thursday: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
The bank is closed on Saturday and Sunday.