Credit Karma is a private American multinational company, which deals in personal finance. This firm was established in March, 2007 by Kenneth Lin, Nichole Mustard, and Ryan Graciano. Its headquarters are based in San Francisco, California.
Credit Karma is famous as a free financial and credit management platform. However, besides this, it also features free tracking of unclaimed property databases and free tax preparation. Moreover, Credit Karma also functions as a tool to dispute and identity credit report blunders.
Furthermore, Credit Karma provides free credit reports and credit scores from national credit bureaus, including Equifax and TransUnion, in addition to daily credit tracking from TransUnion. Customers can see updates to their credit reports and credit scores on the website of Credit Karma once in a week.
You can also benefit from the credit tools provided by Credit Karma. One of its credit tools include Credit Score Simulator, which features the results of possible financial actions on the credit score of the user. It also shows tailored financial advises based on the credit profile of each user.
No matter how many financial services Credit Karma offers to its customers, one thing that is common among all of them is that all are absolutely free of cost. The company offsets the costs of its free financial services and products through the revenue that it gets from targeted advertisements. Moreover, the firm is paid by lenders for their successful recommendations.
Credit Karma login services are also available for its customers. Through this, users can access their credit report details. Credit Karma login offers a My Spending Tool via the account aggregation service Yodlee. This service allows users to monitor their credit card, loan, as well as banking transactions and loans within Credit Karma.
The company hosts final product reviews, user forums, and financial calculator tools. Plus, Credit Karma login also offers tax preparation online service that enables most of the Americans to file their state and federal taxes absolutely free of cost.
Credit Karma Login Steps
In order to log into your Credit Karma online account, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the link https://www.creditkarma.com/auth/logon
- Here, you will see the ‘Log In to Credit Karma’ page.
- On this page, you need to enter the email address you have given to Credit Karma in the first box. And, in the second box, you need to enter your password to that email address. If you want your computer to remember your email address, you need to check the box that says ‘Remember my email next time.’ Make sure that if you are using a public computer, like in a cyber café or library, then you must not check this box.
- After this, you need to click on the green-colored ‘Log In’ button.
- This will directly take you to the details of your Credit Karma online account.
How to Reset Your Credit Karma Password?
In case you want to reset or change the password of your Credit Karma online account, you can follow these steps.
- Visit the link https://www.creditkarma.com/auth/resetpw
- Here, you will see the ‘Reset Your Password’ page.
- On this page, you need to enter your email address that you use to log into your Credit Karma online account. After this, you need to click on the green-colored ‘Continue’ button.
- After this, you need to check your email, wherein you will receive an email with a URL. You need to click on this link or copy and paste this link into the address bar of your browser. This link will expire in 24 hours after it is sent. Therefore, you must use it as soon as possible. In case, you are not able to open your email within 24 hours, you can just repeat the above steps.
- Now, you need to verify your identity either by entering the last four digits of your Social Security number and full date of birth or by answering the security questions that you selected when making your Credit Karma online account.
- After this, you need to enter your new Credit Karma password.
- Now, you can successfully log into your existing Credit Karma account using your new password.
How to Enroll to Credit Karma
If you want to register yourself for the services of Credit Karma login, then you must follow these steps.
- Go to https://www.creditkarma.com/registration/signup/
- Here, you need to provide information about yourself. This includes the last four digits of your social security number (SSN), email address, full name, date of birth, home address, full mobile phone number, etc.
- After this, you need to check the box at the bottom of your PC screen in order to authorize Credit Karma to gather your credit reports.
- Now, you have to answer some questions in order to verify your identity to Credit Karma.
- After you complete all the steps of the registration process of Credit Karma, you can successfully log into your Credit Karma online account.
In case, you want any help or face any problems on Credit Karma, you can submit a request on https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They will soon get back to you.