The Citizens Bank is a part of the Citizens Financial Group, Inc. It has its headquarters in Providence, Rhode Island in the United States. This American bank group operates in several states in the United States, including Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, Michigan, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Ohio, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Pennsylvania.
The Citizens Bank offers a wide range of financial products and services to its customers. Its banking facilities are for the consumers, business setups, and commercial organizations. Some of its financial products and services include banking and credit cards, borrowing, student lending, retirement and investing, wealth management, etc.
Besides this, the Citizens bank also offers Citizens bank online login services to its customers. These services simplify the life of Citizen bank customers by offering them the facility of accessing all their account details from the comfort of their home. Some of the advantages of using Citizens bank online login services include:
- Convenient banking solutions at your fingertips
- Secure transactions ensure that there is no fraud and misuse of any of your account details
- Easily and quickly pay bills online
- Transfer funds to your friends and family with ease and safety
- Receive online statements of all your account transactions
In addition, the Citizens bank online login services are also available on your mobile device. You can either open the website of Citizens bank on your mobile browser or download the mobile app, which is available for both Android as well as iPhone devices.
Citizens Bank Online Login Steps
Is it your first time that you are logging into your Citizens bank online banking account? If yes, then you would want to know how you can login into your Citizens bank online banking account. We have mentioned the steps below through which you can do so.
- Visit the link https://www.citizensbank.com/HomePage.aspx
- On this page, you will see the ‘Log In’ option on the right hand side of your computer screen. You need to click on this option.
- This will open a drop-down menu, wherein you need to choose what type of account you have with the Citizens bank. Your options are personal or small business, web cash management, credit card online services, business credit card online services, access my mortgage, access my student loan, brokerage services, and pay my loan. After this, click on the orange-colored ‘Log In’ button.
- Now, you need to enter your online user ID and password in the space provided.
- This will successfully take you to the account details of your Citizens bank online banking account.
Citizens Bank Online Login Video
How to Reset a Citizens Bank Password
If you want to reset or change the password of your Citizens bank online banking account, you must do so as follows.
- Go to the link https://www4.citizensbankonline.com/efs/servlet/efs/reset-password-wait.jsp
- On this page, enter your online user ID and other details that are asked.
- After this, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, you need to create your new password and you are done.
How to Enroll to Citizens Bank
If you want to register for your Citizens bank online banking account, then you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit https://www4.citizensbankonline.com/efs/servlet/efs/default-enroll.jsp
- On this page, you will see the first step of the Citizen bank enrollment process, which comprises of a total of 5 steps.
- Here, you need to verify your identity. This includes providing the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number, account number, ATM or debit card number, and ATM or debit card PIN. Make sure that there are no spaces or hyphens
in the information you enter in the space provided. After this, you need to click on the ‘Next’ button below.
- Similarly, you need to complete the rest of the four steps of the Citizens bank enrollment process. This includes creating your new Citizens bank online banking account and password, answering some of the security questions, verifying your details, etc.
- After completing all the five steps of the Citizens bank online enrollment process, you can log into your new Citizens bank online banking account.
If you face any problems while logging into, enrolling into, or resetting the password of your Citizens bank online banking account, then you can call their customer service representatives on 1-800-922-9999.