Chase Bank is a reputed financial institution that serves a vast majority of households in America through its extensive range of services including credit cards, personal banking, mortgages, investment advice, auto financing, payment processing and loans for small businesses.
Chase Bank is part of JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM) institution, which is among the oldest of the nation’s financial institutions. Its history dates back to more than 200 years. The financial services institution is leading globally with assets ranging to about $2.5 trillion. The company operates in over 60 countries and has more than 240,000 employees.
JP Morgan Chase provides service to millions of small businesses, consumers, and government clients, corporate and institutional clients. The company is leading in financial services, investment banking, commercial banking, and asset management and processing of financial transactions. The company stocks are part of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
The company is an amalgamation of over 1,200 predecessor companies, which have joined hands over the years to form the JP Morgan Chase Company at present. The inception is traced back to 1799, when it had operated in New York City. Some of the reputed heritage firms, which are part of the company include The Chase Manhattan Bank, J.P.Morgan & Co., Bank One, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., Robert Fleming Holdings, The Bear Stearns Companies Inc., National Bank of Detroit, The first National Bank of Chicago, Cazenove Group and more.
Chase Bank has over 5,200 branches and more than 16,000 ATMs. It offers online and mobile banking services through its official website chase.com. The Chase login via Mobile App and online banking features let customers bank via tablet, smartphone or computer whenever and wherever they are. The bank also provides debit and credit card services enabling customers to purchase according to their comfort and in complete security.
Chase Login Guide
Here is a complete guide for logging in to the personal banking service offered by Chase Bank.
- Visit the secure official website of chase bank at www.chase.com
- In the home page of the site, you will be able to view the login box present in the right side top portion.
- Enter the username and password that you had set up while registering for your account. If you do not have an existing account, you need to enroll into the online banking service, the steps for which are provided below.
- After entering the User ID and password, you need to click on the login feature.
- You will be prompted to provide verification code, if you have chosen the standard authentication process consisting of two steps.
Enter the verification code you receive in the mobile number, which you have registered with the bank.
- You are logged in to the online personal banking service. You can view your bank statements, conduct transactions, view the upcoming payments, account activity and more once you login to the website.
Chase banking online is a completely secure process. The bank uses innovative encryption methods that protect all personal information of customers including passwords, IDs as well as information of their accounts.
Chase Login Instructions for iPhone
For using the online banking service from your mobile, you can use the Chase Mobile app. iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users who have iOS 8 and other version above it can use the mobile app effectively. The app can be downloaded by sending a text message “mobile” to THE NUMBER 24273. You will be provided with a link for downloading Chase mobile application. Alternatively the app can also be downloaded via the app store of your mobile device.
To login via mobile app, you should open the app in your mobile device and confirm the account you want access to, is yours. This is enabled by request for identification code. The code is sent to you email, SMS or by phone based on the code delivery choice you have done before. With the identification code, you can complete identification process and log in successfully.
Chase Login instructions for Android
Chase mobile app is also available for Android users. It can be downloaded from the bank website. Android devices that operate on Android OS 4.1 and higher versions can make use of the mobile app of Chase Bank.
While no special charges are levied for download and usage of the app, data usage charges may be levied. This does not include the fees that are stated in the online account agreement statement. Chase login instructions are the same as for iPhone devices mentioned above.
Possible Login Problems
If you encounter any issues while logging in to the Chase Bank online banking services via your mobile device, you can alleviate them by verifying whether the following things are taken care of. Firstly verify your app or internet browser is of the latest updated version. Enable cookies if you are visiting the bank site via your mobile. Also remember to check the internet connection. Verify whether the information you have entered is accurate.
The access to the mobile banking via Chase mobile app may be blocked, if you fail in the login attempt for the fifth time in a row. Reset of password can be done. To reset, you should visit the log on feature in the mobile app and choose the link to reset your password.
How to enroll in chase online banking
If you do not have an existing account at Chase Bank, here are the steps for enrolling to online banking service.
- Visit the official bank website at www.chase.com. You can also download mobile app of the bank, Chase Mobile app through your mobile device.
- Choose Enroll or Login option. Select the, ‘Enroll in Chase Online’ option.
- Enter your Tax Identification number or Social Security Number.
- Create user ID and click on the, ‘Next’ button.
- To ascertain your account is secure, your identity will have to be confirmed. You need to select the way in which you would like to receive the identification code. Once you have selected, click on, ‘Next’ option.
- Enter the temporary code for identification you receive in the box provided and click on, ‘Next’.
- Create password with the criteria provided and enter in the password box.
- Click on, ‘Confirm’ option. This will indicate all the contact information you have entered is correct. Now click on, ‘Next’.
- Read the terms and conditions listed in the legal agreements section and accept them. Click on, ‘Next’ option.
- Choose any of the additional services you want to enroll in. Now choose, ‘I consent’.
How to Reset Your Password
If you do not remember your password or want to change your password, Chase bank helps you recover your user ID and also reset the password. This takes just a few simple steps. You need to provide your personal identification and your Chase account identity number. You will have to provide additional data such as Social Security Number and Tax ID. You can also use your credit card or debit or ATM card, or any other identification number for the other services at Chase bank.
If you encounter any difficulties while you login to the website, enroll or reset your password, you should get assistance from the customer support representatives by calling them at 1-877-242-7372 for calls within United States, and for calls from outside the United States use 1-713-262-3300. The customer service is available to attend customer calls 24 hours in a day all 7 days of the week, which provides you with the assistance you require.