Aflac Inc. is a public insurance firm in the United States that provides supplemental life and health insurance to customers. It is the biggest company that provides supplemental insurance in America.
Aflac is an abbreviation for American Family Life Assurance Company. This company was established in 1955 by brothers Paul, John, and William Amos. It has its headquarters in Columbus, in Georgia, United States.
Aflac provides a wide variety of insurance policies in the United States, along with its coverage of payroll deduction cover. According to Aflac, it offers monetary protection to over 50 million individuals across the world.
In the year 2009, Aflac purchased Continental American Insurance Company, which allowed it to sell its supplemental insurance cover on both group as well as individual platform. Aflac provides its different insurance policies to individuals and families, employers, brokers, and agents in the U.S.
Today, Aflac offers many different kinds of insurance policies in America, including accident, cancer or specified disease, hospital confinement insurance, dental, hospital confinement sickness insurance, life, hospital intensive care, lump sum cancer, specified health event, lump sum cancer critical illness, vision, short term disability, etc.
You can access all these insurance policies offered by Aflac through Aflac login. In addition, Aflac also provides un-reimbursed medical, transportation, and dependent day-care flexible spending accounts to its customers.
Aflac login allows you to take care of all your insurance accounts on Aflac. You can also avail human resources services for COBRA and HIPAA from Aflac. For more convenience, avail the Aflac login services and access your insurance account details from the comfort of your home.
Aflac Login Steps
If you want to log into your Aflac online account, then you must follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, you need to click on this link https://login.aflac.com/
- Here, you will see the ‘Welcome to myAflac’ section.
- On this page, you must first enter your Aflac User Name in the first box and then enter your Aflac Password in the second box.
- Step 4: After this, you need to click on the ‘Login Now’ button given below.
- Step 5: This will directly take you to the details of your Aflac online insurance account.
How to Reset Your Aflac Password
In case you have forgot your Aflac online password or want to change it, you must do so as follows.
- First of all, you must click on this link https://login.aflac.com/ForgotPasswordStart.aspx
- Here, you will see the page of ‘Did you forget your Password?’
- On this page, you must enter your Aflac online account username in the space provided.
- After this, you must click on the orange-colored ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you need to enter other information about yourself that verify your identity, such as answer some security questions.
- After this, you need to create your new Aflac online banking password.
- Once you have successfully created your new Aflac online password, you can log into your existing Aflac online account using your new password.
How to Enroll to Aflac Online
If you are a first time user at Aflac website or want to register yourself for the online insurance services of Aflac, you must follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, you need to click on this link https://phs.aflac.com/aflac.phs.app/account/register
- After you click on this link, you will see the ‘Register’ page of Aflac.
- On this page, you need to enter your policy number in the space provided. You can see your policy number on your policy document.
- After this, you need to click on the orange-colored button of ‘SUBMIT.’
- Now, you must enter some of the important details about yourself in the profile information of Aflac. This includes your IVR PIN, account number, account name, zip code, etc.
- After this, you need to create your Aflac online banking username and password from which you will log into your Aflac online account.
- Now, you need to answer some security questions provided by Aflac.
- After this, you need to read the terms and conditions of Aflac and agree with them by checking the box given below.
- Now, you must review all the information that you have entered. Check that all the details about you are correct.
- Congratulations! Your new Aflac online account has been created. Now, you can log into your Aflac online account using your Aflac username and password.
In case you want any help from Aflac, you can call their customer representative team on 800.992.3522 or 800.366.3436.
You can also send them a mail at
1932 Wynnton Road Columbus,
Or else, you can send them an email from your email address.